Monday, September 1, 2014

Renzo Gracie Demonstrates How To Triangle Larger Opponents

Hi Guys & Gals,

SELAMAT MERDEKA!
For those not from Malaysia, 31 August every year is Malaysia's Independence Day and this year is Malaysia's 57th Birthday. Bonus is, the following Monday is also a holiday :)))

Anyways, coming back. 
I have fairly long legs (I am 178cm tall), I mean within my gym members anyways. So sometimes, I roll with guys heavier, bigger and stronger than me. Personally i dread facing them as they really smother me into really creamy situations. 

Thanks to Renzo, below video shows one nice way to utilize your leg position as a frame to catch those triangles, and used as a defense against big guys who like to pressure pass.I think this may help to make their life difficult.
I surely give it a try and hope this small sharing helps you in your game too.
Happy rolling!!




No comments:

Post a Comment